3. Course on proposal development
On this page we publish innovative on-line course materials in Hungarian language in the topic of proposal development.
The objective of this course is to give useful knowledge and guidance on how to develop proposals. We discuss what are the steps and tasks before submitting a proposal, how to find calls, how to formulate a project idea with work plan, how to identify partners and compose a consortium, what are the parts of a proposal, how to determine the resources needed , how to compose the technical part of the proposal, how to avoid typical mistakes of proposal development.
The course development is under construction, please get back later to this page.
- Guidance for processing the course
- The EU funding system
- EU fundraising
- What are the pros and cons of participating in EU funded projects?
- Mapping the EU funding opportunities
- Capacities of the organisation
- Fundraising aims and strategy building
- Proposal Development Step 1: Finding a call